VOYGAR Warranty gives you an assurance of system success with a 25-year guarantee on the components, performance, and installation integrity of your structured cabling system based on the approval of test report submitted by an authorized system integrator. The warranty does not cover for any other product or brand integrated with VOYGAR systems.
The VOYGAR Cabling System is guaranteed to meet the permanent channel electrical or optical performances defined in the standards at the time of installation for 25 years from the issue date of the warranty certificate. The relevant standards are TIA/EIA 568, ISO 11801 and EN 50173.
The VOYGAR 25 year product and application warranty is only available when:
- Designing, installation and certification testing was affected by VOYGAR Certified Installer.
- Only cabling system components manufactured by VOYGAR were implemented into the Customer’s system.
- VOYGAR components are to be purchased from the VOYGAR Authorized Partner, who has the right to provide extended warranty for them
Warranties are issued only after an audit of test data, and at the discretion of the VOYGAR technical support team at site audit. In all cases, 100% of the links which require warranty support must be tested.
The warranty does not cover:
- any damage due to the application of excess load than what specified in specification document of VOYGAR.
- accidental or malicious damage to the installed links by individuals.
- damage caused by external circumstances beyond our control.
- links for which compliant test results were not supplied at the time of application. If subsequent work is carried out on the network or surrounding services (electrical, water, etc) that may have an effect on the performance of the cabling, the cabling must be retested. If the cabling is not retested, this may invalidate the warranty.
All warranties are processed through the online warranty system and are typically processed in 5 working days.