VOYGAR Warranty gives you an assurance of system success with a 25-year guarantee on the components, performance, and installation integrity of your structured cabling system based on the approval of test report submitted by an authorized system integrator. The warranty does not cover for any other product or brand integrated with VOYGAR systems.
VOYGAR SYSTEMS offers 25 years project warranty against manufacturing defects for end-to-end cabling solutions based on the approval of test report submitted by an authorized system integrator. The warranty does not cover for any other product or brand integrated with VOYGAR systems. For the Raised Floor System, 5 years warranty against any manufacturing defects up on the approval of the concerned first party executive. The warranty does not cover for any damage due to the application of excess load than what specified in specification document of VOYGAR. For all other items, 5 years warranty against any manufacturer defects and the warranty time starts at the time of delivery of materials to the project or customer.
The VOYGAR 25 year product and application warranty is only available when:
- Designing, installation and certification testing was affected by VOYGAR Certified Installer.
- Only cabling system components manufactured by VOYGAR were implemented into the Customer’s system.
- VOYGAR components are to be purchased from the VOYGAR Authorized Partner, who has the right to provide extended warranty for them
Warranties are issued only after an audit of test data, and at the discretion of the VOYGAR technical support team at site audit. In all cases, 100% of the links which require warranty support must be tested.
The warranty does not cover:
- any damage due to the application of excess load than what specified in specification document of VOYGAR.
- accidental or malicious damage to the installed links by individuals.
- damage caused by external circumstances beyond our control.
- links for which compliant test results were not supplied at the time of application. If subsequent work is carried out on the network or surrounding services (electrical, water, etc) that may have an effect on the performance of the cabling, the cabling must be retested. If the cabling is not retested, this may invalidate the warranty.
All warranties are processed through the online warranty system and are typically processed in 5 working days.