How to become an Installer
How to become a Certified installer
VOYGAR's partner Programs is designed for system integrators, installer and data center systems providers qualified in providing structured cabling and data center solutions to customers in targeted markets. We view our partners as an extension of our team, playing a key role in the goto market strategy and the overall success of our company with VOYGAR’s portfolio of highly competitive products, you gain a tremendous opportunity to grow your business and broaden your customer base.
Our partner program provides greater opportunities for existing and new VOYGAR partners to enable enhanced Customer Engagement capabilities through the deployment of VOYGAR's deep and wide solutions portfolio for both resellers and partners.
It is based on a simple philosophy:
We will earn our Customers’ ENTHUSIASM through continuous improvement and innovation driven by the integrity, loyalty and dedication of our team.
Join our certified installers in your area,
Only cable systems installed by VOYGAR Cable certified installers are eligible for Lifetime Performance and 25 years Warranty.
Competitive Advantages for VOYAGR Certified Installers:
- Educational Course aims to expand your knowledge in designing, installation, and testing of Structured Cabling Systems
- The right to design and install VOYGAR Cabling System that comes with up to 25-years warranty
- Project discounts from Distributors supported by VOYGAR
- Technical advice and support for Project Managers
- Certified System Integrators and Installers are listed on VOYGAR website - a source for potential leads.